featured

8:00 AMUnknown

So..yeah its been a year and a half since I posted anything on this. Why you ask? Is it because I'm a slacker and don't care about blogging? Nope, not me. I have been pretty busy actually. I saw that in one of my posts it mentioned that I had like 71 likes.....well that has been surpassed...WOOHOO. But really I have been writing. There are now THREE books out in the Drawn Series, and also a box set of those three. I am working on Book 4 and 5 at the same time and its been hard. I honestly don't know how some authors can churn out a new book every six to twelve weeks. Not this lit chick! I am struggling with this book due to the fact that its three POV's and soooo much is going on in it! I just wanted to drop in and say hey and let you know what's going on. Oh and here's the link for the box set. Check it out and I will write more later!



http://www.amazon.com/Drawn-Box-Set-Books-1-5-ebook/dp/B011PVTAC6/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1437404420&sr=8-9&keywords=drawn+series

You Might Also Like

0 comments