You Can Dance If You Want To.....

7:59 AMUnknown

So this morning, I decided to go ahead and check my FB author page. And I am SO glad that I did! I got 71 likes on  my page. Awesome right??!! Lately,  you see, I have been getting these lovely little messages about how I should "boost" my followers i.e. pay for followers. Uh uh. That is like going to a hooker to pay for a hug. I would rather earn my loyal, faithful followers. Call me crazy. It won't be the first time. I am happy to say that I earned all of my 71 followers. 100 likes is just just on the horizon. And you know it's not really a numbers game. Its about getting my book out there. Its about discovering new writers, and believe me, since I started my FB I have found so many AMAZING authors and read so many fantastic books. So it works both ways. SO thank you. Thank you for checking me out, taking the time to read my rants, my pics,etc. And also, thank for sharing what you do with me. I am surrounded by some pretty talented people!

You Might Also Like

0 comments