5:48 PMUnknown

Who do you vent to? I mean , everyone has to have a day where they have a GAZILLION ideas in their head and they cannot get it out onto paper. See, my husband has not read my book. He does not want to. He thinks that he will be too mean, too critical. What he does not understand is that I NEED something like that. I don't sugarcoating or pandering. I want constructive criticism.
The sad thing, and I will admit this here.. I have NO IDEA what I am doing. I know what ARC's are. But I have no idea how to set them up. Mailing lists? Heh, same thing. I am flying by the seat of my pants here and I am totally embarassed to admit it. I, unlike my prestigious peers, cannot afford to have someone edit, polish and "church it up". I am doing all of this myself. Every single bit of it. So if I get a little bitchy, touchy, or I whine here and there... my apologies. I mean this with the utmost sincerity.

If anyone, anyone at all, has any advice or tips....I would totally welcome it. And thank you again, for just reading this!

You Might Also Like

0 comments